TOPTION jacketed glass reactor is a commonly used biochemical instrument, which is widely used in modern fine chemical, biopharmaceutical, scientific research and experiment industries. Glass mixing reactor does various tests under various conditions (including: constant speed, constant force, and constant temperature. For concentration, distillation, retention, separation, purification reaction), is an ideal equipment for teaching, experiment, pilot and production.
Tips for the safe use of glass reactor
- Double layer glass reactor should be used strictly according to the working pressure and working temperature calibrated on the reactor nameplate to avoid danger.
- Check the glass reactor carefully before use. Whether the glass bottle is damaged and whether the interfaces are consistent. Be careful to handle it gently.
- Wipe each interface with a soft cloth (can be replaced with a napkin), and then apply a little vacuum grease. Be sure to cover the vacuum grease after use to prevent dust from entering.
- The ports of the glass reactor should not be screwed too tightly, and should be loosened regularly to avoid long-term locking which may cause the connector to seize.
- When all valves are in use, the valve stem should be slowly rotated to press the cover tightly to achieve a sealing effect. It is not easy to use too much force when closing, so as not to damage the sealing surface.
- Turn on the power switch first, and then let the glass reactor run from slow to fast. When the reactor is stopped, turn off the switch.
- Teflon switches everywhere can’t be tightened excessively, it is easy to damage the glass.
- After each use, you must use a soft cloth to wipe off all kinds of oil stains, stains, and solvent remaining on the surface of the lab reactor to keep it clean.
- It is necessary to purchase original parts from the factory, and using other parts at will can cause fatal damage to the machine. If you purchased the reactor from TOPTION, please feel free to contact us by email@example.com if you need accessories. We will provide accessories service forever.