What are the types of Crystallization?
After the hot saturated solution is cooled, the solute is oversaturated due to the decreased solubility, so that the solute is precipitated in the form of crystals. This process is called crystallization. Evaporation is often accompanied by filtration，so crystallization filter reactor is an ideal instrument to produce pure cbd crystals.
Eight types of crystallization
1. Chemical crystallization method: adding a reactant to a saturated solution to make a substance with a smaller solubility.
2. Evaporation and crystallization: A method of precipitating crystals by evaporating a solution, reducing a part of the solvent, and saturating the solution. This method is mainly used for substances that change little with temperature, such as NaCl.
3. Crystallization by cooling: A method of precipitating crystals by cooling the solution to saturation by lowering the temperature. This method is mainly used for substances whose solubility decreases significantly with decreasing temperature, such as KNO3.
4. Temperature crystallization: The solubility of a small amount of material decreases with increasing temperature, such as Na2SO4, temperature crystallization should be used.
5. Alcohol crystallization: refers to the process of adding alcohol to the solution to reduce the solubility of a substance and precipitate.
6. Salting-out crystallization: refers to the process of adding inorganic salts to the solution to reduce the solubility of certain substances and precipitating.
7. Crystallization of polyion salt solution: Any cation in the polyion solution combined with any anion can constitute a solute of the solution. During the crystallization operation, the solute with the least solubility is first precipitated.
8. Recrystallization: After the first crystallization, impurities are often mixed, the crystals are dissolved in a solvent to form a solution, and the process of crystallization from the solution is performed again.